Data Protection Declaration
§ 1 Controllers and contact persons
- The controller, pursuant to Art. 4 No. 7 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is:
ADVANSA Marketing GmbH
Frielinghauser Strasse 5
Phone: 02388 840 0
"Controller" means the natural or legal person who, alone or together with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data.
- You can contact our data protection officer through:
Attorney Nils Volmer
House Sentmaring 9
Phone: 0251 203197-0
Fax: +49 251 203197-99
§ 2 Encryption method
For security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content, we use SSL or TLS encryption on our website. You can identify this in the browser line by the character string "https://" and the lock symbol.
§ 3 Your rights
- You have the following rights towards us regarding your personal data:
- The right to be informed,
- The right to correction or deletion,
- The right to limitation of processing,
- The right to objection to processing,
- The right to data portability.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint to a data protection supervisory authority concerning our processing of your personal data.
§ 4 Revocation of consent
- If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have given it to us.
- You can explain your revocation to us using the contact details given below.
§ 5 Objection to the processing of your data
- You can object to the processing of your personal data at any time, provided that we base the processing on a balance of interests. This is the case if processing is not necessary, in particular, to fulfil a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of processing. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. If your objection is justified, we will examine the situation and discontinue or adapt data processing, unless we can prove compelling reasons worthy of protection for processing, which outweigh your interests, rights and freedom or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes at any time. If you object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, we will no longer process your personal data for these purposes.
- You can inform us of your objection using the contact details below.
§ 6 Server log files
- When you visit our website, we process the following personal data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called server log files):
- IP address
- Date of request
- Time of request
- Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status
- HTTP status code
- Website from which the request comes
- Respective volume of data transferred
- Browser version
- Language of the browser
- Operating system
- Operating system version
This information is technically necessary so that we can display our website to you and to ensure stability and security. Subsequently, we reserve the right to check the server log files if there are concrete indications of illegal use.
- The legal basis for processing, pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f of the GDPR, is the protection of our legitimate and predominant interest in improving the functionality and stability of our website, as well as in statistical evaluations within the scope of a balancing of interests.
- Our web server is configured by default to automatically delete server log files every 8 weeks.
§ 7 Contacting us
- When you contact us (e.g. via our contact form), the data you provide will be processed by us in order to answer your questions. The provision of personal data is neither required by law nor by contract and is not required for the conclusion of a contract. We cannot answer your questions without the provision of this data.
- The legal basis for processing, pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f of the GDPR, is the protection of our legitimate and predominant interest in answering your questions within the scope of a balancing of interests. If your question arises in connection with the initiation or implementation of a contract with us, the additional legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b of the GDPR.
- We delete the data arising in this context after processing is no longer necessary, or limit processing if statutory retention obligations exist.
§ 8 Cookies
- When using our website, cookies are stored on your computer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in association with the browser you are using and by which the body which sets the cookie transmits certain information. Cookies cannot run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. They serve to enable the use of certain functions of our website, to conduct market research and to make the Internet offer more user-friendly, effective and attractive overall.
- We use so-called transient and persistent cookies for our website, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include session cookies, in particular. These store a session ID which assigns the various requests made by your browser during the joint session. This allows your browser to be recognised, for example, when you visit various sub-pages of our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
- Persistent cookies remain on your device so that your browser can be recognised when you return to our website after a previous visit. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie in question.
- You can see the storage time of the individual cookies in the security settings overview of your browser. Furthermore, you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and can separately decide whether you want to accept a cookie or not. In addition, you can generally exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases. You can delete the cookies in your browser's security settings at any time. However, this could mean that you may not be able to use all the functions of our website.
- Below, we provide you with links for typical browsers, through which you can find further information on managing the settings of cookies:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/de/kb/cookies-erlauben-und-ablehnen
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=de&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- Internet Explorer / Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/de-DE/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=de_DE
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/de/cookies.html
- The legal basis for processing is either Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b of the GDPR or, in pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f of the GDPR, the protection of our legitimate and predominant interest in the best possible functionality and stability, as well as the user-friendly design of our website and the optimised presentation of our offer within the scope of a balancing of interests.
§ 9 Contact options
If you would like further information on data protection and our handling of your personal data, as well as for exercising your rights of objection and revocation, please use the following contact options:
ADVANSA Marketing GmbH
Frielinghauser Strasse 5
Phone: 02388 840 0